Tame Stress With Restorative Yoga Hold each pose for about 5 minutes and feel your stress melt away. Child’s Pose Supported Bridge Reclined Bound Angle Legs Up the Wall Corpse Pose Right as Rain by UW Medicine. rightasrain.uwmedicine.org | Copyright 2017 University of Washington .
– Can we guess the pizza– – From the crust alone? – Let’s talk about that. (funky electronic music) (fire crackles) – Good Mythical Morning. – And please welcome actor and YouTuber and friend of the show, Shay Mitchell! – Hi guys. – Hey! Welcome back. – Ah, thank you. – Welcome back. – Hey. – Yeah. – Okay now, last time you were here we played Meal or No Meal, and you ate some pretty gross things. – Sure did. – Mm-hmm. – But I think that Link’s vomiting was maybe the worst thing we subjected you to. – Yeah that was probably– – Eat that brain. (Link gags) (crew laughing) (Shay groaning) – Oh no. – Oh my goodness. – Oh no was right. – Yes. – And for some reason you agreed to come back. – And I agreed to come back, what do you know? Yeah.
– You shouldn’t worry though because this time, we’re just gonna be eating pizza crust. – That’s amazing. – Yes. – That sounds good. – And because we’re such nice guys, you don’t even have to eat the pizza, just the crust. It’s time for Adjust Your Disgust and Trust Your Wanderlust As You Blindly Eat Pizza Crust. – I don’t know why you use this voice to talk about pizza crust. – That’s my pizza crust voice. – Do you have a pizza crust voice? – I don’t. Maybe I do now. – Oh. – It just came out. – Okay so we’re gonna be, I’m gonna let it go. We’re gonna be tasting just the crust from five different pizza restaurants which are Little Caesars. – Domino’s. – Papa John’s. – Pizza Hut. – And Costco. – Oh.
– Now how confident are you in your pizza crust identification skills? – To be honest, I was feeling really confident when I knew it was gonna be the whole pizza. But now that you’ve just switched it to the crust, it’s gonna be a little trickier. – Right this is gonna be difficult, I mean, most of the times we don’t even eat the crust. – No exactly, I don’t. – You look at it. – Oh really, y’all are non-crust eaters? I’m a crust eater. – Ho. – I am, that’s what I do. Okay whoever gets the lowest score.
You’re not playing to win, you’re playing not to lose because whoever gets the lowest score will be named the anti-crust. Basically the Satan of pizza. – Okay. – And I have heard there is a costume. – All right. – All right let’s get to it. (funky music) – Round one. – As you can see, we can’t. – Yes. And all of the crust will be delivered to us on the patent pending Crusty Dangle.
– Ooh. – So let’s bring in the first one. – You ever been crusty dangled, Shay? – Nope, sure have not. – Oh okay here it is. – But that was my nickname in high school. (crew laughs) – Oh I keep hitting it, is this it? – I found it. – Are we going? – Bingo. – Mm, oh. – Mm. All right it’s kind of hitting me in the eyes. Which is a bit annoying. – It’s good. – It’s good. – It’s from– – It’s probably good because it’s just the first one we’ve tried. – Probably.
– I would tell ya right now, the moment it hit my taste buds, I was like– – Is it gone now? – I know what this is. – Me too. – I know where this is from. I feel almost 100% sure. – I think it’s gone now. – It’s gone? – You guys ready to guess? – Hold on, you think you’re 100% sure what this is? – What do you think Shay, do you like it? – I like it, you know what. – Do you know what it is? – (sighs) I’m gonna throw a wild guess out there.
– I’ve got a guess. – Okay here we go. Three, two, one. – Little Caesars. – Domino’s. – Oh what did you say? – Domino’s? – Okay Domino’s. – So Link and I both said Little Caesars. – Oh and I know that that was right. I’m not trying to gloat, Shay. – All right, all right. – It’s a little early for that but I guess I’m doing it. Way to go, Rhett. Good job Rhett, you were right. (funky music) – Round two.
– Dangle it. Oh, oh, it hit my forehead. That’s a sharp crust! – Mm, you learn a lot from the smell. – Okay, I went for the middle. ‘Cause I think they’re trying to trick me. – This is also good. – Mm-hmm. – I would say this one’s sweeter. – It is. – Isn’t it a sweeter crust? – A little sweeter. – I like pizza crust, guys. – Me too, who needs the other stuff? Okay. – Just straight up. – This pizza crust is not good though. – You don’t think it’s good? – What? – Too much sugar. – Oh sugar. – I mean I could dip some honey if I want sugar on my crust. (Shay chuckles) – Okay, I have sort of a uninformed guess. – Okay. – All right. – Okay three, two, one. – Costco. – Pizza Hut. – Pizza hut! – Oh ho ho ho yeah! – You guys agree with Pizza Hut? – Yes. – That’s way too small for Pizza Hut. – I don’t think so. – Pizza Hut’s got different kinds of pizza, man.
You been to the buffet? (funky music) – Round three. – All right bring it in. – I always check to see if it’s there, oh it’s not there yet, all right. There it is, all right. – I got a big piece. – It nestles up oh my left nostril. – That is a lot of crust. – Oh God! Geez! – You guys okay? – No. – Are you okay? I think I might have a mild concussion. – I think I’m bleeding a little bit. – Did you guys head butt each other? – Yeah. A little impressive. – But I didn’t get my pizza crust yet. – Okay you go now. I’m done. – I’m going in. – You go, I’m all the way over here. – Oh oh, okay. – This is dry. – It’s bland, isn’t it? – Oh my God, I can’t even swallow it. – It’s a dry, bland pizza crust.
There’s a lot more crust. – It’s caught in my throat. – There’s no love in this crust. – You need the water? – No I got it. Thank you. – You know, they don’t care about it. – There’s no sweet, there’s no garlic, there’s no little like powder stuff, yeah no. – Nothing here so who, man, I’ve already guessed Costco but you guys haven’t. I don’t think their crust is that big. – I’m not gonna say Costco ’cause he just said that that was the best pizza. You said it was pretty good. – Well I just said it was surprisingly good. But I honestly don’t remember what it tastes like. – Do you guys have your answer? – I’ve got an answer. – All right. – Got an answer. I feel a little bad about this but. – Three, two, one.
– Domino’s. – Little Caesars. – Rhett and I agree, you’re Little Caesar in this one? – I’m Little Caesars, yeah. I like Domino’s. – I do too but– – That’s a cheap pizza. – I verily rarely, verily rarely. – You verily rarely? – I verily rarely– – Wow. – Eat just a crust. – Yeah me too but, this is, that was not– – You hit me harder than I thought. – You hit me hard. I’m bleeding, okay? It’s just under my hair. – Anything that gives me an advantage. – Oh man. (funky music) – Round four. – Dangle time. – Is it there? Oh, okay, you go first, Rhett, gosh.
– I’m doing it gently. – Okay go. – I’m moving it away. – All right tell me when you’re done. – Okay I’m good, I’m good. – Okay. – Oh don’t worry about me, I’m just over here eating pizza crust. – Okay. – That’s a good taste. – Not bad. Crunchy. – Well. – It actually, it’s crunchy but it has a doughiness like a– – Mm-hmm. – I got a little tomato sauce on mine. – Oh no that’s cheating! – I’m just kidding! – Okay. – It almost has like a sour doughness. – And the more you chew it, the better it tastes. There’s a reward in the commitment. – Mm-hmm. – Who’s doing sourdough these days? – Hmm. – Huh. – Hardee’s did that one time but they don’t sell pizza. – Hardee’s? – Yeah Carl’s Jr., we call it Hardee’s. – Oh okay. – You like this one? – I like it. – Yeah this one’s a good one. It’s a dark horse. – It is.
– Came out of nowhere. – It’s got a little crunch to it. – I don’t recognize it at all though. – I got this one. – You do? I think I got this one. – Oh, you do? – Uh-huh. – All right. – All right. – Okay three, two, one. – Costco. – Papa John’s. – Yes! – Ah! – Okay. – Oh, I thought we were high-fiving. – I was! – Oh okay. – You can feel my hand with– – I did. I’m very intuitive. – With your senses? – Uh-huh, yeah. – Okay so you guys went Papa John’s. I went Costco. – Man, you’re dissing on the Papa. – Uh-huh. – He probably deserves it. – Mm-hmm. (funky music) – Round five. – Now be honest, have you guys ever been going into a pizza restaurant, you see someone left a slice or two, untouched, have you ever picked it up and eaten a slice just as like a appetizer.
– Okay maybe not at a pizza place but when I was working as a waitress in a restaurant, one time, literally this person, I swear did not touch anything. I may have taken it to the back. (Rhett laughs) – If it’s a perfect triangle, just go for it. – Exactly, exactly. – We did that at a Chinese restaurant with an egg roll. Remember that, Link? – Yeah. Pretty much every time I go. Dangle us. Oh yeah, this is the final now. – This is the final, all right. Okay wait, are you going? – I’m good, I’m good. – Okay, okay. – This is big. – Where is it at? – I can’t do it. – Has mine been bitten already? It tastes, it felt like that. – Mm. Yeah who ate all this pizza? – Yeah. – Ooh. – Hmm. – That’s soft. – Oh. – That’s flavorful. – Crunchy on the outside. – That is good. – This is a good pizza crust. – Thought I’d swish it around like a glass of wine. – Man. – Yeah. – That’s the best one so far. – I agree with that. You think this is the best one? – I kinda do. – Mm-hmm. – It’s thin. – That’s a good pizza crust, y’all.
– Where’s this from? – But who is it? Who’s responsible for this pizza crust? – Hmm. – So gluteny. – It’s so gluteny. – This is, man. Okay, shoot. – Okay. I got a guess. – You wanna try? – All right. – Three, two, one. – Costco. – Papa John’s. – What did you say? – I said Costco. – I’ve never tasted, yeah. – Really? Okay you giving them lots of credit. (Rhett laughs) Papa John’s and Domino’s. Okay so, shall we remove our blindfolds? – Yeah. – Are we good to– – Yeah you can remove. – To learn the results. – But hold on, do you think if you’d been able to see them this whole time you would have been able to guess? – Yeah, yeah. – In fact, don’t even look at it! (crew laughs) – All right Stevie, let us know who’s gonna dress up like the anti-crust? – Link, you have one correct.
– Are you kidding me? – Hold on. – Oh gosh. – That may be in the lead. You never know. – I’m currently in the lead. – Rhett, you have one correct. (Rhett laughs) – Oh my gosh, come on. – But Shay. You have five correct. – What? – Are you kidding? (dance music) ♪ I am not the anti-crust ♪ ♪ I am not the anti-crust ♪ I told you. – You got all of them right, what– – I’ve never had this before. – You have a gift.
You wanna take the Crusty Dangle home with you? – I wanna take the Crusty Dangle home. I want this contraption. That’s– – You have a super power. – I’ve had all of them. I just had never had Costco and I’ve never tasted this flavor before. And Costco was the last one. I told you it was so good! Okay, one of us has gotta be the anti-crust.
Link, you know what, if you wanna start, I’ll finish. – I’m in shock. I can’t freakin’ believe this. – Yeah, we’ve never– – I really like this. – Queen sweep! – Can I take this back? – The queen of the queen sweep, Shay Mitchell. – Wow, that is absolutely phenomenal, you know. – Costco. – You can take the whole rope and everything home. – How does this go? – I want the whole thing. – Have a good time. Okay thanks you Shay for being here. And make sure you– – Thanks you Shay. – I’m just, I’m telling you, you hit me a lot harder than you– (chuckles) – You hit me hard, okay? – Check out her YouTube channel. We tried weird Japanese beauty products on there. – Yes we did. – And thanks for liking, commenting and subscribing. – You say you know what time it is. – You know what time it is. – Crust queen. – I’m Molly. – I’m Jacob. – And we’re from New Bern, North Carolina. Peanut butter. – Will it pizza? – And it’s time to– – Spin the Wheel of Mythicality. – Hello from New Bern. All right click the top link to watch us do a pizza cheese taste test in Good Mythical More.
– And to find out where the Wheel of Mythicality’s gonna land. – Be your Mythical best with these logos on your chest. New logo tees available in a variety of colors. Get ’em now at Mythical.store. .
(pen scratching) – Tic Tac Toy. (paw scratching) (dog barks) – Why does Sandy keep going in your closet and barking? – I have no idea. She’s been doing that all week long, and it’s super annoying. – I bet. (dog barks) – She’ll even go in there and start barking in the middle of the night. – Knock it off Sandy. – Hey girls, I just spoke with my boss at the CTIA and we had a major breakthrough with our Toy Master case. – No kidding, what’s going on? – Well, we have a reason to believe that the Toy Master has been camped out in this very city for about a week now. And we think some of our intelligence agents have been able to uncover and decode the Toy Master’s cellphone number.
– No way, that’s pretty big isn’t it? – Sure is, chances are the Toy Master probably carries the cellphone around with him and so if we can trace the location of his cellphone, then we can probably pin-point the Toy Master’s exact location. – Wow, how do we do that? – Well, that’s our mission for today. (dog barks) Hush Sandy. – So what do we need to do? – Well we need to call this number, which we think belongs to the Toy Master, we need to keep him on the phone for at least one minute. If we can do that, it should give me just enough time to track his location using my computer. – Well, let’s save him and call then. – Well, it’s not that simple because we probably only really have one chance. – Really? – Yeah, if the Toy Master realizes us on the line, he’ll probably hang up because he’s smart and he’ll realize that we’re trying to trace his phone number. – Is that why you brought that voice changer with you? – Precisely, I’m going to have you call the Toy Master but you’ll need to use this to alter your voice when you’re on the phone with him.
– Okay, but what shall I say? – I put a lot of thought into that, I think you should call him and tell him that his phone number was randomly selected to be the winner of a giant toy prize. – Great idea, he’ll stay on the line for that. – That’s what I’m thinking. – Alright, I should just tell him all about the toys he’s winning and that should keep him on the line for a minute. – Perfect, now we just need to figure out the right voice to use. – Congratulations! – Too much like a robot, try another one. – Congratulations! – No way, too squeaky.
– Congratulations, you’re a winner! – That’s the one. – That’s it, perfect. Okay, let me get my computer set up and then we’ll get going. – Okay, I’m ready. – This is gonna be exciting. – Okay, I think I’m just about ready. Here’s the phone number Addy and you can go ahead and call. Everybody, quiet. Go ahead and dial Addy. (numbers dial melody) – Here goes nothing. – Okay, connected on my end. (phone rings) (dog barks) Sandy, you can’t bark now. – I didn’t know what to do so I hung up. – It’s okay, let me get Sandy downstairs and we’ll try this again. Sandy, what are you doing in here? You’re gonna ruin our mission. C’mon, c’mon, out this way. Okay, all is set, Addy go ahead and try it again. (number dial melody) (phone rings) Have the voice changer ready. – What are you guys name, little cutie patooties. – Shhhhh. – No one’s answering. – Okay, just give it a minute longer. – Guys, I think I hear something.
– Like what? – Like a phone ringing. – Hang up Addy. (suspenseful music) – The ringing just stopped. – Does that mean the Toy Master’s in our house? – I’m not sure, I don’t know what that means. – It sounded like it may have been coming from my closet. – Maybe that’s why Sandy’s been barking at Maya’s closet for like a week. – I don’t know but I’m gonna go investigate girls.
You guys stay right here. – Be careful mommy. (clock ticks) (orchestral suspense music) – Okay, nobody’s in here, but where is that phone? (orchestral suspense music) Where would a phone be hiding? (orchestral suspense music) – This is kind of scary Maya. – You’re scared? I’m the one who was sleeping all night with the Toy Master on the other side of my wall. – Yeah, that is pretty scary. – Hey Addy, call that number again real quickly. – Okay, just a second. (number dial melody) (phone rings) – There it is. (phone rings) where’s that coming from? Down here. (phone rings) That’s it. (phone rings) There’s definitely a cellphone on the other side of this door. – It’s still ringing, no one’s answering. – You can hang up now Addy.
– Did you see or hear anything mommy? – I did, you know how you have that little crawl space door inside your closet Maya? – Yeah. – The ringing is coming from in there. – That’s super creepy and now I know why Sandy’s been acting weird. – But we’ve never opened that door, have we? – No, we really haven’t even had a reason to, I mean we have plenty of storage in the basement and we have no need to store anything in there. – Well, if the Toy Master’s phone is ringing from inside there, then the Toy Master has clearly been inside our own house.
That’s just beyond creepy. – But, if he’s not answering, he must not be in there right? Maybe he’s gone but he just left his phone in there. – That’s a possibility, or he’s just choosing not to answer his phone cause he wants us to hear it and open the door for some reason. – Wow, what do we do mom? – Well, we’re toy spies, we have to be brave when others aren’t. It’s time to investigate further. – You mean we’re going in? – Well, we need to gather some supplies first, but yes I’m gonna go in. – Well, we’re in this with you mom. We wanted to be junior toy spies after all. – Yeah, we knew it wouldn’t always be easy. – Okay girls, we need to make sure we are prepared for whatever we could encounter. – What do we need? – Well I think first we’ll start out with a motion detector, this can help us determine if there’s any motion on the other side of the door before we attempt to open it.
– Good idea, if there isn’t any motion then we’ll know that the Toy Master’s not in there. – That means he probably just left his phone there. – Exactly, and I’m thinking we should probably grab some of these night vision goggles. Since we haven’t been into the crawl space before, I’m not sure what to expect in terms of lighting. It could be pretty dark in there. – How do I look? – Like a spy for sure. And I’ll need this drill to unscrew that door from the wall.
– But if the door’s been screwed to the wall, how’s the Toy Master been getting in there? – You know, I really have no idea. Maybe there’s another entrance somewhere, I guess we have to find out. – Should we take that camera with us too? – Absolutely Maya, we wanna make sure we document whatever we find. – Well, what if the Toy Master’s actually inside there? What do we do? – Well, If our motion detector picks up motion indicating that he’s probably in there, I think we should call the CTIA for reinforcements before we even open the door.
– Good idea, I feel much better about that. – Okay girls, are you ready for this? – As ready as we’ll ever be. – Alright, lets go then. Grab the flashlight too. (upbeat music) Alright, get this motion detector all set up, aim it towards the crawl space door. That should do it. Alright Toy Master, if you’re in there we’re gonna know now. (phone rings) Is the phone ringing again? (motion detector beeps) Alright, I’ve got five seconds to get out of here now. (upbeat music) – Do you think we’ll really find and capture the Toy Master today Maya? – I don’t know, it’s a little scary to think about it, right Addy? – Yeah, but at least we could be done. The Toy Master can go behind bars and life will go back to normal. – That’s true. – Hey girls, did you try dialing that phone number again, the Toy Master’s phone number? – No, why? – Well, when I was setting up the motion detector, I could hear it ringing again.
– I wonder who else is trying to ahold of him. – Maybe the TMA? – Well, hopefully we’ll know soon. I have the motion detector all set up and if we don’t hear it go off in the next five minutes, I say we go in. I bet there’s some valuable information we can get inside there. – Okay, I’ll go set a five minute for us. – Perfect. – All perfect Maya. Now we have five. (motion detector sounds) Five minutes, oh my goodness that’s the motion detector. That’s it! – Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, what do we do? – Quick, grab the camera.
C’mon, lets go. (motion detector sounds) Oh, Sandy. My goodness dog, you sure know how to scare us. We thought you were the Toy Master. Alright, I’m gonna her downstairs, you girls keep an eye on that timer because we’re going in, in five minutes. C’mon Sandy, c’mon, c’mon. (upbeat music) Okay girls, it’s time to go. – Lets do this. (drilling sound) – She’s almost got it Maya. (drilling sound) – Okay girls, I’m gonna open the door. – Okay. (upbeat music) – Give me the flashlight. (upbeat music) – There’s the cellphone right there. Alright, I’m gonna grab the phone. – Be careful – Can I have the camera too? Looks like it swerves around here, I’m gonna take a peek. (slow rock music) Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. Someone’s back there, there’s movement. I may have got it on camera. (explosion) What’s that noise? – I think it came in from the hallway.
– Quick, go, go, go, quick, quick, quick. Quick, quick, quick, quick. – Look, the attic stairs are down. – Those definitely weren’t down a few minutes ago. Okay, so the crawl space must connect to the attic space and the Toy Master must have come down and escaped this way. – That loud bang we heard must’ve been these stairs hitting the floor. – And look, the front door is open, which means he’s gone. – He may be gone, but we have his phone. (phone rings) And I hear it ringing. – Quick, lets go girl, come on. (phone rings) Hello? – Hello, is this agent Lucy? – Yes it is, who’s speaking? – This is your boss, from the CTIA. Why are you answering the Toy Master’s phone? – Oh, you won’t believe this, but we believe the Toy Master has been hiding inside my house. The crawl space, the attic space, his phone was in there. – So, are you telling me that the Toy Master’s phone was in your house? – Yeah, I know that sounds strange sir, but we’re just as surprised as you are.
– But you have to apprehended the Toy Master? – Well, he just got away. – Do you realize how suspicious this sounds, agent Lucy? You are answering the Toy Master’s phone, which we have now traced to your house. But you have not captured him? – Yes sir, I understand that sir. However, if you allow me the chance to explain, it’s really quite simple. – Agent Lucy, or shall I call you the Toy Master? – No, of course not. You don’t really think that, do you? Boss? Hello? I think we might be in a very bad position girls.
– What do you mean? – Yeah, I know so. – The CTIA thinks I’m the Toy Master. (heavy orchestral music) This is our “All About Me” Tic Tac Toy book by Addy and Maya We have designed this Tic Tac Toy “All About Me” book to be an interactive book for you at home to learn about us, to learn about Addy and Maya and to fill out all sorts of fun information about you in the process So parents, if you are wondering where you can get our “All About Me” book you can go to Amazon to purchase this book. .
hi sisters james charles here and welcome back to my youtube channel ok you guys, so i hope you are excited for todays brand new video pooey as you can see we are NOT in the normal youtube studio setting .
– Welcome home guys. You’re on the Carl and Jinger Family channel, and last night me and Luke built this awesome box fort right here so that we can get back at our parents for locking us in 24-hour escape room box forts. – Yeah we even have this awesome door right here, and a window, and we’re gonna trap them in here, slide some puzzles in there, and we can see if they can escape. – This is gonna be awesome! Whoa! Hey, look, it’s Buzz! – Hi Buzz! – He’s here to remind us that this video is sponsored by Honey Nut Cheerios. You know what’s awesome, is the Good Rewards program offers a way for kids to do good just by teaming up with their celebrities. – Oh yeah yeah yeah, there’s Team MBJ, there’s also Team Lucy, and oh man there’s Team Gronk.
I really want to pick Team Gronk. – Yeah let’s totally do that. And the best way to do is to go to beegoodrewards.com. On the back of every Honey Nut Cheerios box there is an official Buzzcoin. – What! – Which you can scan and whichever team has the most Buzzcoins, wins $100,000. – What, really? Alright I gotta scan this. I’m gonna pick Team Gronk right here. – That is awesome, now we’re part of Team Gronk. – Grab your box of specialty marked Honey Nut Cheerios, and press scan now. Awesome. Now let’s scan our Buzzcoin right here. (lighthearted music) There we go! – And there’s a ton of other really cool prizes, like tech, and there’s Pop Sockets, and a bunch of really cool swag.
– I’m gonna donate all of my Buzzcoins to Team Gronk, and you guys should too ’cause everyday’s a new day. – Let’s make it an awesome one! – If we can solve them, it doesn’t mean you guys can. – That’s true! – That’s actually true. – Woo! – Woo! – Carl, which one of these are we gonna do first? – None of them. – Come on. What? – We’re bustin’ out of this joint. (laughs) (orchestra music) – Okay guys, here’s the plan. Me and Luke are going to trick our parents into thinking that this entire awesome box fort is going to be for our cops and robbers video for Kyle’s channel. – And then once they go in there to make sure it’s all ready to go, we’re going to zip tie it right here, and lock them in there for 24 hours.
Let’s go grab Kyle and do this. – Alright let’s go! Kyle! – What? – Do you want to help us prank mom and dad? – Yeah! – It’s gonna be awesome because we’re gonna trap them in a box fort like they do to us all the time. – Oh yeah, let’s go do it. – Let’s go right now. – Let’s go get ’em! (knocks) – Hey we got the box fort all done. Wanna come check it out? – Cops and robbers one? – Yeah. – Yeah I’ll grab mom and be down in a second. – Okay. Come on guys. – You got it ready? – Yeah. – Oh, I like the tape colors. – Yeah and we have the window right here. So you can see cops and the robbers. And when they go in there, we can lock it up like this.
– Right. It actually needs an actual lock. (indistinct talking) – Maybe we should do, maybe this window’s too big. Right here. – I’m just not sure about the furniture– (laughs) – Locking you! – We got you! – We got you! – We got you. – We got you, we locked you in there. – We locked you guys in there! (laughing) – We pranked you back. – We fell for our own joke. It’s not even a lock, it’s a zip tie. – Yeah, that’s not even more secure. It’s even more secure. – Oh, great. – What’s the plan? Do we have to solve puzzles or something? – Yeah. (laughs) – You have 24 hours to do it.
– Yeah. If we can solve them, it doesn’t mean you guys can. – That’s actually true. – That’s true. (laughs) – We got you back! – I have no idea, did you read any of the instructions? – No! (laughs) – Like I said, there’s only one way out of this. What’s the first puzzle? – Okay, Kyle you go grab it. Go grab it. – Hello. (laughs) – First you guys needs your camera, so you can show solving your puzzles. – So we gotta film us trying to solve the riddle? – And here’s your first puzzle. – Oh, that’s the (mumbles) one. – Your time starts now! – Okay! Here we go! (claps) – We totally got them. – Dibs on the VR set. – Oh no, all right I get next, I wanna play VR, too. – Okay, we have our first puzzle. – Okay, I only wished that I would have paid attention. – I wish I would have paid attention! It’s just like a bunch of letters on here and it’s in a cylinder. Like a mystery. – Okay we got some, we got some arrows here. – They left the chairs in here! We at least get to be in comfort, right? – Yeah because when we walked them in here, we took everything out. – Took everything out so it wasn’t comfortable at all.
– Let me just scoot closer. – Let me just scoot closer, okay here we go, we’re gonna try and solve this. – What could it say? – Here’s the thing that I remember from when we gave them the riddle, I thought it was really funny ’cause it had something to do like romantic, or like– – Like Valentines or something? – Something like a Valentines, I thought it was really hilarious. Uh, let’s try like lover or something like that. – Lover? That’s a love word. – Lovers, try just make it, I don’t know! – So, lovers. – Does it pull apart or what? (sighs) Well. We only have 24 hours to solve this one. (groans) We definitely have an advantage here, because like we bought these, first of all. (laughs) Right? – Right, but we didn’t figure out how to solve ’em. – I know, but I remember that it was a theme that had to do with like love or something.
– Okay, at least it’s narrowed down to that, so it’s not “Lovers.” What’s another six-letter word – It’s gotta be more like… – or like phrase or something? – Family friendly of some kind. It’s probably pretty– – F-A-M-I-L-Y? Maybe it is family. – It’s kind of had to line up, huh? – Yeah, nothing. It’s definitely not it. – Try like a cliche one, just like “I love you” or something like that, I know it’s not like Y-O-U. My memory’s – What would it be – telling me that that might be a– – Spell out “You”, or spell “Love” though. – It’s probably L-O-V-E and then the letter U or something like that, if that’s what it is. I don’t even hear the kids. What in the world are they doing? – We should probably be concerned. – Whoa, look out! – Whoa! (laughs) – That was close. – I… – Wait, something clicked. (gasps) Yeah! – This is what the kids would do. (exclaims loudly) What do they do, this like dance thing and like this thing, right? (gasps) – Carl, look.
– Aww. (gasps) There’s two rings. – Marry me again? – Yes, I will totally marry you, oh this is one for the guy, these are cool. – I wonder if these actually fit. – I don’t even hear the kids and so even though we solved the puzzle, how are we gonna get the next one or get out of here? – Hey! – Hello! – Hey! Anyone there? We solved the first puzzle! – Hello! – Way before you expected I bet. – Hello! Guys? – Okay you guys, that wasn’t very long so it sounds like they figured out the first one quick, so let’s go give them the next puzzle. – Here they are. They heard us. Guys. – Oh! – Cool! – Ooh, you solved it. – First one only took us like three tries and we got the rings out already, yeah.
– We did have an advantage. – We did have a little bit of an advantage. Oh, my gosh. – No! – It won’t fit through there, it’s gotta go through the puzzle window. – Oh wait. – Here we go, you get the next one. What is this, oh gosh, this is the big one. – You guys take that one back. – See? – What are we gonna do? – Did you read the instructions on this? (laughter) – I think I might remember– – We got you now! – Oh, I know. Oh gosh, look at this. – Beat it! – There’s like animals and, oh we better set this on the table and look it over.
(boy exclaims) (water splashes) Okay, now here’s the thing. I know for a fact that at some point I have gotten this one open before because, (object rattles) the kids have put puzzles inside here, and that’s the same thing that I did to them. (laughs) As long as we get this open, there’s probably three more puzzles inside. – Oh, great. – I have another plan that is kind of cheating a little bit. They didn’t check us, and I actually have my fingernail clippers in my pocket, (gasps) so we can make the great escape. – Wait, wait, wait, can we go get snacks or something? – Let’s go get some snacks. Let’s go get Honey Nut Cheerios! (laughs) Here’s what I think we should do. If we trim it right here, then we can open it and put it back, and– – Oh yeah, and they won’t know. – Outside, it will look like nothing happened. (snap) – Watch your clippers breaking. – I got it. – Oh, that was so easy. (gasps) – That was so easy.
– Carl. – Hopefully they don’t notice. – Maybe we need to talk normal. Man, I don’t know how to open this puzzle. – I know. – This puzzle’s difficult. – Do you line the animals up or whatever? – Let’s check out all these animals. – I can’t get the lid off. Man this thing is really locked! (water splashes) (techno-pop music) – Hi! – All right, stay there.
– Okay go, go, go. – Shh. – No. Oh, my gosh. (inquisitive music) Hurry Carl, Carl, yeah, yeah, yeah! – They left this on the table. – We need bowls, bowls! Hurry, Carl. Huh, I wonder how to get this open. These animals are all so different. We need spoons! Where are our spoons? Get milk, get the milk. – Let’s go. Shh. Look out Blue, look out. I got it. Right here, here, here, here. – Look, no, no, no. – No, you can’t come in, Blue! We gotta make it look real, just gotta put that back. – Okay, wait. – It’s supposed to go through. – Oh, through the loop? – It’s gotta go through, oh that’s a lot. We did that but that’s not good. – We did it backwards. Shh. – We don’t want them to hear us. I’m so excited that we get a snack. – Good going Carl– Oh, and hey Buzz! – Oh, hey Buzz. You guys, he’s reminding us that we gotta scan our Buzzcoin to collect Buzzcoins for charity. This is so awesome.
– Which team did we pick, we picked Team Gronk, right? – Yeah, so you guys need to join our team and scan Buzzcoin for Team Gronk because we have the chance to win $100,000 for charity and we need your help. – Oh, yeah. – Let’s do it you guys. – Collect Buzzcoins and do good! – We gotta scan it right now, let’s do it. ‘Cause you guys, you can scan it up to three times a day. – Are you serious? That’s so cool, yeah. Here we go, oh yeah! – There we go. – That is so cool. I love this. – That’s way cool and it all goes to charity and supports your team. So we have 181 Buzzcoins, we’re gonna give to Team Gronk. (flourish) – Whoo! – I like the little coin sound. – Oh yeah. – That’s awesome. – Now it’s snack time. – Don’t forget to check out the website in the description box below. – beegoodrewards.com. – Yeah, keep an eye on the rankings.
Go, Team Gronk! (cereal clatters) Shh! You’re gonna get us caught! Guess what, Jinger? Watch this, I remembered. – Wait, what? – Watch. (gasps) (laughs) – Wait, how does it come out? – I don’t know, I forgot that part, but I remember how to get this part off. (laughs) – Well at least we have that going for us, okay now we have to pull this out. – And the cereal! – How’s it going there, Carl? – I don’t know. How’s the cereal going? (laughs) – It’s my favorite cereal, actually. – It is actually one of my favorites, too. So I think that this has like a magnet in it, and we have – Does it really? – to slide it around the outside, something like that and it triggers a release that opens the top. Yeah, see– – Wait, how does the top even release? – I don’t know, why don’t you figure it out for a minute while I take a little bit of a turn with the Honey Nut Cheerios? – ‘Cause you always so good.
– Mmm. (water splashes) (sighs) – Okay we’ve been out here for about like an hour now. – Yeah. – I think we should go check in on mom and dad to make sure that they’ve solved the puzzle. – All right. – Let’s go. – Let’s go! (water splashes) – It definitely has something to do with sliding the magnet like around the side, and then it releases a– – There’s like a sun over here, maybe. – A latch, or something like that. – Okay. We’re not good at – It’s right here. – the puzzles. What? – It’s right here, look. (gasps) There’s a latch. (laughs) – Oh, my gosh, Carl. – They totally put my– – Oh, no! – Let’s check in on mom and dad to see if their puzzle’s done. – I can hear them coming. We gotta hide the cereal, hide it. Hide it! Not there, we gotta hide it behind the chairs. – Carl, they’re coming, they’re coming, they’re coming. – How’s the puzzles, guys? – Shh, shh, shh. – How’s it going guys? – Oh, hey guys. – We got it. – Oh yeah. – You got it? Oh, nice! – Look, we figured this out.
This had the magnet in it. – Yeah, that’s like one of the more difficult puzzles out of the bunch. – It really is, and what are we supposed to do with all these, you guys? – They’re all puzzles that you have to solve next! – Oh, no! – Yeah! (laughs) – So wait, you guys put three more puzzles inside the one big one? – Yeah! – That’s crazy.
– And you have like about, how long is it? – I don’t know, 24 hours to do it. It’s been like 10 maybe. We haven’t been in here 10 hours. – I think you have enough left. – Hopefully we can figure this out. Here we go. – Three puzzles. – Three, two, one, go! – All right. The next puzzle’s go. – Carl, which one of these are we gonna do first? Come on. – None of them.
– What? – None of them. We’re bustin’ out of this joint. (laughs) I say we bust out of this mystery escape box fort and we sneak around the house and go spy on them, what do you say? – Yeah, let’s do it. Carl, get that open. – It’s already opened. They didn’t even notice, they didn’t even look. Total amateurs. – Okay, here we go. – Like a spy movie. – We’re such good spies. Okay, you gotta be quiet. What if they’re– – They’re not, they’re not out here. – They’re not? They must have already went inside. I thought I heard them in the pool for a minute.
– They’re in the basement. Let’s go. – Okay, okay, okay. (laughs) Go through the dog door, Carl. – Blue. – Blue. – Shh. You’re gonna blow our cover. – Shh. Go find your ball. – I’ll send the dog in first. – That’s a good idea. (dog whines) Shh. – They’re right here. (suspenseful music) – Wait. (laughs) – What happened? (exclaims) – Run! Run Blue, run! – How long ago did you guys get out? – Busted! We’re busted! – No! – Ha, ha, we totally tricked you guys. (Jinger fake laughs) We escaped a long time ago, you guys! – What! – What? – Yeah, we got Honey Nut Cheerios and everything. – Are you serious? – We’ve been lounging in here. – Have you just been chilling this entire time? – The entire time, bro. – What? – I mean we hacked our way through this mystery. – This is ours! – You guys, that was a really awesome escape box fort. We totally tricked you guys though, and snuck our way out.
– Yeah, we did a pretty good job doing those puzzles, if you ask me. – We totally did, oh, my God! Hey, there’s Buzz! – Oh, hey Buzz! – Hey, Buzz! That reminds me, we need to collect the last of our Buzzcoins, so we better pull up the website and claim the rewards, you ready? – Oh yeah, ’cause we get to do it everyday. We get to do it three times a day. – You get three times a day you can collect the coins. All right, we got it all pulled up, it’s time to get the Buzzcoins, are you ready? – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. – We already have like a whole bunch of them today and this is our third and final one. There you scan. (gasps) There it goes, how many have we got for Team Gronk? – I think we have over 300. – Oh my gosh, we just did another 139, and we were just over 300 so that’s perfect. You guys need to go join Team Gronk, and get your Buzzcoins. Donate it over to Team Gronk, we really want him to win so you gotta check the link out in the description below and make sure if you haven’t already to subscribe and click these other videos that you see on the screen.
If you like this one, you’re gonna love these other ones that we’ve handpicked for you. Until then, we’ll see you guys next time. – Bye! – Oh my gosh, who wants to eat some more Honey Nut Cheerios? – Yay! – Let’s do it! I’ll go get the bowls. .
Leading French presidential applicant Emmanuel Macron could be the standard of a “massive and coordinated hacking process,” after information purporting to-be through marketing and advertising was in fact published on the net via individual website marketing, their marketing and advertising reported Friday.
Grass hut Bed shed Barrel tiled shed Tiled hut Wattle and daub hut After being abandoned in favor of the other huts, the roof deteriorated and the walls damaged by rain A tree fell and destroyed the sweet potato patch Setting fire to tree Scraping away charred wood Chopping the rest with stone tools Using a log as a type 2 lever to shift tree logs as slide rails Wood for fence pickets Hammering pickets Weaving together with vine Digging mounds 32 mounds My stone hut, far down stream, 10 years earlier damaged by a tree in a cyclone The ruins of the hut today Wild yams grow over it now Aerial bulbs make good planting material Wild cassava, escaped from early farms in the area The stems are used for planting material It produces large, edible tubers high in energy Protected by law, scrub turkeys have lost their fear of humans.
It will only leave if chased away 25 cm lengths of cassava stems Planted horizontally in mounds Yam bulbs were also planted along the fence so that the vine could climb on it Storm rain brings nitrogen In less than a week the cassava sprouts It will require little attention after planting and will be harvested at the end of the year.
Hi everyone else! This video clip is probably be about maladaptive daydreaming and fantasizing, precisely what its and how to handle it. What is maladaptive daydreaming? Well, theoretically it is actually fantasizing, dissociation and now we additionally’ve all skilled this. Thinking about something in your ideas and dissociating from just what is being conducted all around us. We are able to be lost in idea for some moments, moments, or to a severity, hours or maybe more. This, averagely, is completely regular and absolutely nothing to worry about.
But, like most such thing, it may become difficult and stay mistreated and be an addiction. Consequently, when does it turned out to be a problem? Really, maladaptive daydreaming occurs when it becomes an addiction and you are clearly clearly spending longer in your mind, and neglecting your outer globe, eg friends and family, family, college, those forms of things. Often times it’s a coping method, dissociation, perhaps for anxiety, tension, despair. And, nothing is incorrect with that on it’s own. As a matter of fact its an excellent power to have and I in addition did a video committed to finding your internal leisure area if you are interested in checking that-away. It is an area you produce in your head that will allow you to launch any stress and anxiety you’ve got and just unwind. Which wonderful, it is a type of meditation, and meditation the most helpful things to do for your mind, body, and spirit.
It might be an incredibly spiritual practice and enable you to connect and comprehend yourself on a much deeper degree. In addition to change you into way more innovative and imaginative. Building these wonderful capabilities. It could end up like a lucid dream. Therefore, those will be the positives for this, or in other words, when you’ve got control about it that is staying away from over yourself.
It becomes maladaptive daydreaming or serious fantasizing when, as I mentioned previously, it makes you invest so much period of time in here and not-out right here, neglecting things which are vital that you you in your external globe. Coping process or a solution to release panic and anxiety is very good, but addiction and neglect of your exterior globe is bad. So, I believed I would personally share some personal information about at this point you of that time period that i’ve been lost in thought when it comes to is difficult and unpleasant for me personally. Times when it ended up being uncontrollable.
So, as soon as I’m maybe not absolutely doing anything or once I get sidetracked from doing a thing, i will be able to be soaked up whenever you consider the tips of my mind. Mainly it is negative thoughts, thinking and worrying all about blunders i’ve made, upcoming worries that will cause me anxiety and stress, awful ideas. I really could turned out to be for that reason immersed in what i will be thinking so it exhibits into my genuine body. Associated with, frequently i shall talk aloud the things I became thinking and therefore catches me off-guard.
Other times i’ll imagine some real sensation, like let us show someone hitting me, or any other discipline, and I also can actually feel it straight back at my body. In other instances i will imagine something mental and I reenact that within my brain and I also also can make myself go into a tremendously various sensation than I became in prior to thinking about it. And, which very interesting indeed. And, there’s nothing wrong with actually experiencing what you could be thinking given that it goes to show precisely how efficient the thoughts are.
You consider something and you’ll actually feel what you imagined, in all kinds of practices. So, you should utilize by using good motives to enhance the conventional of the everyday life. It truly is very useful actually. The thing I suggest is, considering any such thing good that produces you’re feeling great about yourself, tends to make you actually feel those thoughts and real emotions. But, there are several alternative methods of managing this type of behavior that I will discuss today. What exactly are some way of working with maladaptive daydreaming and severe fantasizing? Well, the very first most critical thing is learn how to get a grip on it. But, precisely how you may not repeat this? Actually, 1st thing is learn to recognize the behavior and want to change it. You simply can’t change it away if you’re going to be reluctant or cannot recognize it. You need to just take that effort first. Once you have done that, discover exactly what is causing that do that? Could it be being set off by something? If so, what-is-it and just why? If a very important factor is causing it, often there is a reason.
If you are not being triggered, why else have you been carrying it out? Might it be an escape from life, a coping method, possibly an addiction? Perchance you feel well informed in the inner globe helping to make you want to be here more in place of your outer globe. Or, possibly its uncontrollable accessible and yourself don’t understand you might be carrying out it. If it could be the scenario, it truly is regularly because of it either becoming triggered or a coping equipment or addiction.
If you have no idea how-to control the dissociation, a rehearse we give should be to intentionally dissociate yourself with a positive bring about order to master when the boundary is and just how to manage it. Generally speaking meditation and self-hypnosis often leads you to mastering that skill that we recommend. Dedicate a place and time day-to-day, including a timeframe, allowing yourself to become totally immersed into this fantasy to release those negative thoughts and obtain things you need from it.
From then on let yourself return. In addition, whenever you produced a world to unwind, which is great. But, regarding becomes an addiction it is time to re-evaluate the reason why you produced this globe. It had beenn’t to call residence in. Consequently, you need to get straight back on the right track as to why this globe is out there in 1st location. Make targets for yourself. Whether or not it’s a bad area or negative thoughts are building causing you to physically react to those, like We described with my example whenever i believe of upheaval and I can feel it, actually and emotionally, carefully shift your awareness of one thing good that may lead you to feel a lot better really and psychologically.
Think about your achievements, your targets, what you would like your perfect life to-be like. Shift from the bad globe into a confident globe. Again, usually do not make it an addiction to the level in which it is all of that’s necessary doing is maintain that world. Including, if you’ve got more self-confidence within internal world and that’s why you may invest much time here, transfer that to your external world. Imagine, visualize your confident self from your inner globe although the person who you may be everyday inside exterior world.
Perhaps imagine in your head two yous. The secure the one which is out there within your head, along with several other one that won’t have self-confidence this is actually who you really are in day-to-day life. From then on maybe imagine them merging into one. To make sure you are confident perhaps not just within internal globe, but also whenever you glance at the exterior world. Officially this could be hypnosis.
You might be hypnotizing yourself to be a tad bit more confident. That may work tremendously if you keep at it. And in addition much better, along with your imagination and dissociation abilities, it willn’t even be tough to help you try. Just visualize and imagine like you regularly do. Utilize those abilities since this is obviously what is going to assist you. It is a great capability to possess because you can put on it to your benefit, in a controlled environment to hypnotize your self, and provide oneself recommendations to better your behavior. Since dissociation takes place with hypnotherapy, this can really help you as you are often very hypnotizable. Precisely what should-be mentioned is the fact that people with skilled trauma tend to be a whole lot more hypnotizable than those havingn’t which could make all of them way more suggestible. So, make use of that capability to your advantage. It is a trade off in a way getting really hypnotizable. You could be at risk of these types of conditions where maybe it’s uncontrollable and you are clearly dissociating, but when you can figure out how to handle that ability you have got, you should employ it with exceptionally positive effects.
So, that is the strategy that you should notice it. There is completely nothing unfavorable, just a trade from something you need to learn just how to utilize ability precisely. Not just that, if you may be having a concern coming to the exterior globe from this dream, develop a portal to get back. I have a portal in my inner relaxing place that enables us to get back to myself from a fantasy. We talked about this within my finding your internal soothing place video that i might have one of the links in the description. But, imagine a portal that should you walk through it, you are likely to get right up from this fantasy, but will hold the good attributes you’d in your daydream. After adequate attempts of having up out of bed after going right on through this portal, it can become conditioned and you also can manifest it whenever you know that you are inside problem and return to on your own.
Once more, it truly is about learning that boundary and utilizing control of it. So fundamentally, fantasizing and daydreaming, possibly even on point of having a lucid dream, are not irregular in any way which is anything we-all experience with different amounts. It might be beneficial. It’s a wonderful coping equipment, in moderation.
But, for people who tend to be addicted or cannot get a grip on it, maladaptive daydreaming, this is the right time for you to re-evaluate the reason why this world is present within mind, and discover that boundary between inner vs external world. Enabling you to ultimately become confident individual in your daydream so that you don’t have to escape to your internal globe to be that confident person. Bring all of them straight down as it is both you and you are see your face if you decide to try. Consequently, kindly share your experiences and I also additionally hope this movie ended up being informative and helpful.