So easy anyone can make it! Recipe via http://yyhh.org/blog/2011/09/easy-tuna-birthday-cake-cats.
Wanna give your cat the birthday treat he/she deserves? This is all you need:
- 1 large egg
- All-purpose flour
- Shredded cheese of
youryour cat’s choice
- 1 can of tuna (6 oz)
- Cooked shrimp for garnish
- Cooking spray
Note: This recipe will yield two cakes, so feel free to halve the portions… or enjoy one cake WITH your cat!
Preheat oven to 350ÂºF.
3. Take a pinch (about 1 teaspoon) of shredded cheese.
Any kind will do, whatever your cat will like best. In this case, we used shredded colby jack.
5. Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
The result should look like a chunky cake batter.
10. Once thoroughly cooked, remove cake from oven and place on a plate (or rack) upside down to cool.
13. Present to your lil’ birthday girl/boy.
Be sure to blowout/remove the candle before your cat starts eating!