The best things in life are free. Not only that, but the best things in life can be made so much better with these easy life hacks. Anyone can pull these tricks off and, when you do, you’ll feel like a total champ. Not only that, but you’ll look like a champ. Check them out and start winning at life.
1. Turn airplane mode on for much faster charging.
2. The arrows on your fuel gauge show you which side of the car the tank is on.
3. Using chopsticks gets rid of cheese fingers when eating Doritos or Cheetos
4. Pulling the bones out of a chicken wing makes it easier to eat.
Try it next time at wing night.
5. Pinching the end of a banana can help you open it easily.
6. You can make a laptop bag out of a hoodie. Great for coffee shop runs where you may get cold.
7. Fixing a broken zipper can be as easy as finding a key ring.
8. If your toilet is clogged and overflowing, turn this knob. It will stop water from going into the tank.
9. If you get brain freeze, put your tongue on the roof of your mouth. This will help warm up your soft palate.
10. Think of months as knuckles. The bumps are months with 31 days and the spaces are months with 30 (or 28, if it’s February).
11. Rubbing a walnut on scratched furniture can help minimize the dings.
12. If you find a right parking space, back into it. You have a sharper turning radius going backwards.
13. Cut the handle off of a jug for an easy, instant dustpan.
14. Glue a suction cup to a tennis ball and cut a strip in it. Now, that ball will hold anything for you.
15. A dustpan in the sink can help you fill up buckets that don’t fit.
16. Putting your car remote underneath your open mouth can help increase its range.
These life hacks are so easy, you gotta share them. Unless you want to keep the secrets to yourself, that is.
Read more: http://viralnova.com/16-life-hacks/